CBD comes in a variety of applicational use. From oral, liquids, capsules, vaporizers, edibles and topicals — the list goes on and on and there are plenty of uses for CBD.
We compiled this guide to help you better understand what CBD is and the different types of application so you can make the best choice for yourself. To help, we’ve compiled this handy infographic as well.
- Oral Applications — Pure CBD Oil from oral applicators are taken under the tongue and held for 60 seconds before swallowed. This helps to maximize your CBDs effect.
- Liquids — CBD Oil liquid can be taken by itself or easily bonded to food or smoothies for a healthy lifestyle supplement.
- Capsules — CBD Capsules are the perfect daily solution for to CBD supplements. Simply mix them in with your daily vitamins and supplements.
- Vaporizers — When vaporized, CBD enters the bloodstream more easily and bypasses the digestive tract and liver. This is an efficient method for taking CBD but does come with some health concerns with inhaled through the lungs.
- Edibles — CBD Edibles are specially designed foods that contain CBD hemp. CBD Edibles are one of the easiest ways to take CBD Oil.
- Topicals — CBD Topicals have a variety of uses from skin smoothing salves, hemp oil shampoo, conditioner, body wash and deep moisturizers + anti-aging skin cream.
Whether you’re searching for retail CBD Oil or looking for a wholesale CBD solution, Mission Zero Fest can help. We’ve partnered with some of the leading CBD Oil manufactures around the globe to allow our readers access to the best, with exclusive discounts and more.
We invite you to connect with us by emailing us at hello (@) missionzerofest.org.